1975 Cessna 172M

Bob Kutzler

TTAF 7310; SMOH 1550; Lycoming, 150hp with 160 hp Ram Conversion, 2 King KX-155 Radios, KMA-24 Audio Panel, SPA-400 4 place Intercom, Garmin 150-XL GPS, Bendix King KT-76A Transponder, ADF. LED Landing LIght and Strobes. Tanis Heater and Carbon Fiber Instrument Panel. Paint 7 and Upholstery 6. Hangared for last 16 years. Meticulously maintained. Call Bob Kutzler (908) 859-6167 for more information or pictures.

timwinters said:
Wow, here we go again. Do we really need written rules here to force folks to show common courtesy?
I think you are overlooking the fact that pretty much everyone who sells something is going to get uncourteous low-ball offers and criticisms from sellers outside the scope of this forum. No one is there to protect the ego of the seller.

Your objections do not seem to stand the light of scrutiny. Consider the hypothetical case where I start a thread with a link to a classified ad on Trade-a-Plane and ask people what they think of the aircraft and asking price. Would you say that all such posts on PoA should be disallowed? If you think such a thread posting is allowable, then if my new thread points instead to, say, this thread, would you say that is reasonable or not? If it is not allowable, what distinguishes the two cases - because I can see nothing particularly distinguishable. But suppose you say a different "critical" thread pointing to this thread is allowable, then what is so special about this thread that we can't simply dispense with creating a new thread and simply post our comments here?

Back