SCCutler said:
Guessing-game:

1. Pregnant;
2. Adopting a Sudanese orphan, a la that other, almost as famous, pilot, Angelina Jolie;
3. On the short list to be appointed the Ambassador to France;
4. Coming out of the closet for Kim Kardashian; or
5. Buying a remote island in the southern Bahamas, will be busy getting crushed-coral airstrip prepared and entertaining Trumps...
None of that I bet: it's an election year. Lord knows either major party could use a better presidential candidate than the ones currently running.

kimberlyanne546 said:
Oh my God you guys it is much simpler than that. I am not pregnant and I am not the president.
Pedestrian things, like working or paying down debts or whatever, isn't nearly as much fun to ponder.

But if you pledge to lower taxes, increase government spending, balance the budget, increase government oversight of business while reducing government interference in the free market, I'm sure you'll have a good shot at getting into office! :D

kimberlyanne546 said:
Darn it this means I will have to choose. I can't have two big vacations in a row. I would choose a 182 cross country over the other option any day, though. We'll see what happens.
One factor that may or may not help you decide: Oshkosh happens every year, so if you can't make it in 2012, it's not like that is your last chance to go to such an event. (Cue Mayan apocalypse myth....)

Back