Air-to-Air Sedona, AZ - November 2019

Lowflynjack

I'm finalizing my plans to be in the Sedona area November 8 - 13 or so. I may extend that some depending on how things go. I'm planning on staying in Cottonwood to save a few bucks, but will probably do most of the photos around Sedona.

I'm going out there to shoot a friend's planes, a Monocoupe and a Cessna 195 and whatever else he can drum up. Also planning to shoot @SoCal RV Flyer's plane. A few others have mentioned wanting photos as well. If you're interested, reply here, PM me, or shoot me an email at jackfleetwood@yahoo.com.

I'm offering a $600 rate to POAers or anyone you refer for this trip. Hoping I'll break even! Looking forward to the trip and hopefully meeting a lot of new friends. If you're not happy with the photos, I won't charge you, it's as simple as that.

Also, if you just want to come hang out and see how it works, let me know. I can probably throw someone in the plane with me and let you see things from my perspective. The goal for me is to get away from my day job for a few days, relax, and get some awesome pics.

Stan Cooper said:
EDIT - After checking hotel prices, I switched my reservation to the Lux Verde Hotel in Cottonwood; it's less than half the price of Sky Ranch Lodge. No brainer.
But the views are outstanding from the Lux Verde.

Back