Contrast for hyperlinks

newlangsyne

Is there a way to make links stand out a bit better? There's a link in the screenshot below, but it's easy to miss if you're just browsing: [no link] [link with low contrast]

fig1.jpg

Looks like you're using the White Sky version. Link text is green on that style, brown on the Blue Sky version. I don't think there is user setting for changing colors of web page items (might be an add-on for that) but I can change the link text color on the White Sky version to another color, such as brown.

That's definitely easier to see.
I've changed texts that links elsewhere to that bluish color on the Blue Sky style.

Anyone who has an opinion on the change will hopefully see this and comment for or against. That color was in a set of alternates that our graphic designer gave us. I assume that means it doesn't clash with other colors being used.

I've changed texts that links elsewhere to that bluish color on the Blue Sky style.

Anyone who has an opinion on the change will hopefully see this and comment for or against. That color was in a set of alternates that our graphic designer gave us. I assume that means it doesn't clash with other colors being used.
I think it's more about contrast than clash.

Back