COVID Vaccine (2)

X3 Skier

As the previous version of this topic was shut down for whatever reason and since some expressed interest in my experience, it is with great trepidation, hoping not to incur the wrath of the mods, forlornly wishing to avoid a) mine is bigger than yours arguments, b) pro/con vaccination squabbles or c) anything political, I will share some news about my participation in the Moderna Vaccine Trial.

I received a letter from the Principal Investigators at the local Moderna Trial site recently. They confirmed that those who received the Placebo will be offered the Vaccine if it is approved for release to the Public. While I’m 99% certain I’m already vaccinated, nice to know I’ll be at the head of the line if necessary.

Cheers

Ravioli said:
The guy says, "I went outside for a bump". He actually walked outside and smoked meth while he was in the hospital!
Had a patient once who had her pusher come in to give her heroin through the central line placed to treat the infection caused by her substance abuse. After an entire night of trying to figure out the cause of her delirium, including an emergency trip for a flouroscope guided spinal tap, the intern discovered the real story.

Sad case of bad addiction. The pusher wanted to be sure to keep her addicted because she was a beautiful young woman and valuable to pimp out. :emoji26:

Back