Electronic Logbook Endorsements

bluesky74656

I recently switched to using ForeFlight’s logbook primarily. It has the ability to tag flights for currency, so if I tag a flight as an IPC, for example, it will automatically calculate my IFR currency. Do you think it’s enough to tag an entry with the IPC or Flight Review tag, or in the comments section should I type out the full endorsement language before having my instructor sign it?

I recently switched to using ForeFlight’s logbook primarily. It has the ability to tag flights for currency, so if I tag a flight as an IPC, for example, it will automatically calculate my IFR currency. Do you think it’s enough to tag an entry with the IPC or Flight Review tag, or in the comments section should I type out the full endorsement language before having my instructor sign it?
Foreflight can do the endorsements with instructor signature. Look under Qualifications the plus in the upper right. You can then look up the language for the proper one and it will fill it in.

In ForeFlight, the pre-entered text has blanks for names and numbers and all of it is editable on an individual endorsement basis, so it can be changed there as well.

Back