Gabapentin Timeoff Requirements

EasyZuluPapa

I am hoping to get my first medical later this year and start taking lessons. My current concern is how long I need to be off gabapentin before applying my medical. I've read that the guidelines are to be off as long as you were on, but since I was on it for 54 weeks, am I going to have to wait 46 weeks? (I've currently been off gabapentin for 8 weeks.)

I was on the gabapentin due to nerve pain and not for seizures in case that matters.

Thank you for any insight you can provide.

murphey said:
His name is Jason. Check the fine print.
I am curious how this works. If you look at the profile page for the OP as 'EazyZuluPapa' it says that the user has not been seen since 2017! It also gives the birthday and gender.

The other thing people in the anonymous posting sections should recognize is that the IP numbers making the connections are likely obtainable with a court subpoena, in the event there are any legal issues. Those can likely be traced to a house in many cases. If one really wants to be anonymous, need to use Tor and/or a public WiFi connection. And could also randomize the MAC address of the wireless hardware. Perhaps this fact should be noted in the statement about posting to the anonymous forums?

Back