KPHX IFR from the north

DesertNomad

I have a Global Entry interview in Phoenix in a few weeks and rather than do the 12 hour drive from Reno, I hope to fly. I would route myself down V105 all the way to JONHH. How will this work in practice with all the VFR training in the area? Any particular arrival procedures I should expect?

I plan to park at PHX for one or two nights at Cutter.

DesertNomad said:
Huh? This is for Global Entry for fast access through US immigration. When the world was normal, I travelled overseas a lot and it's nice to come back into the US without standing in a long line.
I believe they are run by the CBP. See https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-traveler-programs/global-entry Personally, I don’t want to anything to do with them. Actually told a friend to stop giving flights to a CBP employee in my plane.

DesertNomad said:
Huh? This is for Global Entry for fast access through US immigration. When the world was normal, I travelled overseas a lot and it's nice to come back into the US without standing in a long line.
Sorry, I think I understand where I got confused now.

When you said interview, I thought you meant job interview. But I guess you meant an interview to get the Global Entry pass? So not working for them at all.

Back