PA-28 & C-152 Death Traps?

flyingriki

At least 19 people have died in these aircraft already this year with many more injuries. Well maybe not necessarily death traps but can anyone shed some light for me on these designs? What is it like to fly them and what special precautions need to be taken?

wabower said:
The rank-and-file are not widely acclaimed for their abilities as nuance detectors. Apparently, for good reason.
THIS IS THE INTERNET - ONLY FOOLS RELY ON NUANCE. It isn't always possible to tell when someone's comment isn't genuine. I haven't seen this much reliance on nuance since the holographic images of the WTC buildings collapsing - no doubt due to inhalation of contrail/chemtrail gases causing people to not see the real reality.

Reminds me of a similar case regarding the use of irony in the movie "Roxanne": Oh, irony! Oh no, we don't get that here. See, people ski topless here while smoking dope, so irony's not really a high priority. We haven't had any irony here since about '83, when I was the only practitioner of it. And I stopped because I was tired of being stared at.
Full context is here:

Back