Winged Warriors Cessna 210D

gprellwitz

Is anyone familiar with the Winged Warriors organization out of California? Are they legitimate? They are doing a raffle right now that has a Cessna 210D as the grand prize.

They claim "Winged Warriors will offer no cost pilot training as an attempt to thank our military servicemen/women. Winged Warriors will provide for all necessary expenses so our students will be able to focus on their training without the burden of financial hardship."

It looks like Jason Wirtzer of Change Air Charters is their agent of process, according to their CA business license.

Entity Name: WINGED WARRIORS, INC.
Entity Number: C3521788
Date Filed: 11/13/2012
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: 15445 VENTURA BLVD STE 22
Entity City, State, Zip: SHERMAN OAKS CA 91403
Agent for Service of Process: JASON WIRTZER
Agent Address: 1335 N LA BREA STE 2187
Agent City, State, Zip: LOS ANGELES CA 90028

They claim to be "not for profit" on their website (http://wingedwarriors.org/), but they don't say 501(c)(3), nor do they show up in the IRS Exempt Organizations Status Check.

Michael Redford said:
To member JohnSmith, and anyone else who is owed money from John Wirtzer or who has purchased these raffle tickets - I do in fact know exactly where he is in Los Angeles. Feel free to reach out to me here or via email Michael.redford@me.com
Necro-thread post. I don’t think it sets a record though. But it is service of possible justice I guess if any of the members here still have their old raffle tickets and the plane never moved.

Back