IACRA Solo time?

hish747

A question for the CFIs...
I'm filling out IACRA for my Commercial MEL add-on. In the section where it asks for solo time, I entered 337 hours because that's what I have as of today. My CFI sent it back to me for correction saying that they are only asking about solo time before becoming a private pilot. This doesn't make sense to me but of course the FAA is great at not making sense. Is my CFI right? Of course I don't care either way but I don't want to meet with the examiner and have him say we can't go forward because of an error in IACRA.
Thanks!

WannFly said:
My log book has a column called Solo/PIC time. Am I supposed to remember how many flights I took with pax and how many of them were just me and my soul?
This is why as soon as I had the solo endorsement I added a separate column from the solo/pic time column for solo time only in the margin.

WannFly said:
Well I do maintain a separate excel file for IR requirement and may be down the road commercial if I end up doing it. But not every flight is in there tracked solo vs with pax. O well
Can you reconstruct at this point. I had a similar issue because I did not realize this right away. I had few enough flights at that point that by reading the dates and comments and looking at my calendar I could figure out which were which. Good luck in your training.

Back