Ignore Thread Function?

Looks like that feature isn't built-in. There is an add-on that supports ignoring by thread or even by subforum. I'm not sure how well it would play together with our current two-way ignore by user add-on. If you think it would be useful I can add it:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ignore-content.6538/
If convenient...no big thing. It's handy to suppress threads that go off the rails and one isn't interested in the subject anymore. I'm involved in enough forums that keeping track of which have a valid thread going on a topic and which don't it a little time-consuming.

Ron Wanttaja

If convenient...no big thing. It's handy to suppress threads that go off the rails and one isn't interested in the subject anymore. I'm involved in enough forums that keeping track of which have a valid thread going on a topic and which don't it a little time-consuming.

Ron Wanttaja
I've installed the add-on that allows ignoring specific threads or entire forums. The option to do that is near the upper right of the header for the thread or forum page.

Thanks! I scrolled up to look at it, and it wasn't there. Found it when I looked at another thread. Realized that ignoring my OWN thread probably wasn't an option.... :)

Ron Wanttaja

Back