Job Posting - Airport Director

Graueradler

I am retiring. It has been like a hobby that I get paid something for doing instead of it costing me. Russellville is a nice place to live and city government support for the airport has been outstanding.

Posting -

"The City of Russellville is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Airport Director.

Airport Director’s responsibilities include management of Russellville Regional Airport; annual budgeting and budget compliance; supervision of airport staff; maintenance and development of airport facilities, equipment and grounds; direct support of airport patrons; fuel supply activities when necessary; and working closely with Airport Commission. Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) from four year college or university and five (5) years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and management experience required. $38,000 – 45,000 / year based on experience. Closing date: 02/02/2015. EOE.

Applications may be picked up at and returned to City Hall, Attn: HR, 203 South Commerce, Russellville, AR 72801; emailed to tcline-pew@rsvlar.org; or completed on-line at www.russellvillearkansas.org and emailed. All resumes must be accompanied by a completed application."

Tracey L. Cline-Pew, SPHR

Human Resources

City of Russellville

203 South Commerce

Russellville, AR 72801

Ted DuPuis said:
Congratulations on your retirement, and good luck to the new director!
What job is he retiring to, I wonder? :wink2:
What's that old saying about idle hands?

Back