Three Fingered Jack with Three Sisters, two presidents, and a Hood.

Jim Logajan

Administrator
Staff member
Exclusive (short) video of Three Fingered Jack captured in a compromising position with Three Sisters, two presidents, and a Hood:

http://vimeo.com/77358502

I really enjoy seeing some of the stunning photos and videos others take and I'd like to share my own - if I had any. But since all I currently carry in my flight bag is a pocket sized Canon PowerShot ELPH 115 IS, I only have mediocre videos (and photos.) Since my intent on this trip was to land at three soft field airports in the Oregon Cascades, close up videos of stunning landmarks were secondary (that's my excuse.) Also, somehow I forgot to include the middle sister in the captions and am too lazy to correct it. I hope I don't get sued.

One thing I learned on my flight (October 17, 2013) was that the Oregon Pilots Association seems to have funded helpful signs at, at least, one state owned airport (attached photo.) Guess I should join.

Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe said:
I can't find "Tire" on a map.;)
I thought I saw it. Phoenician , I think. What it is doing in the Cascades, I don't know.

Everskyward said:
I thought it was going to be a video of the member who calls himself "Three Fingered Jack". I didn't realize that was the name of a mountain.
I just assumed the mountain had created an account on PoA and I had video proof of the user's existence. Like bigfoot, only bigger.
Anyway, you did learn something useless from my video.

Back