MH370

Richard_Allred

This is about the best video I've seen on MH370.
My question is whether another search will ever be done? And would there be much evidence left after 10 years since it went missing?
Another question I have is how anyone but a pilot know enough about airspace, radar coverage, aircraft systems, etc. to have taken it in the path they did in such a way that they vanished off of radar? Was the Captain guilty of what happened, or not?
It seems there is enough evidence, as shown in this video, that this crash was without a doubt intentional. What are your thoughts on this?

I agree that the evidence points strongly at pilot suicide / murder.

I don’t know that we will ever know for sure. It’s an awfully big area where it may be. I suspect there may be some wreckage even decades from now. It is cold and deep there.

Pilot committing mass homicide does seem the most likely, but an errant missile is also one thing people seemed to ignore.
If everything is accurate in the video above then there is evidence that it was flying for about 7 or so hours, which is the amount of fuel they had when they left. Also the flight path that they took which can be proven by radar for the first part of the flight is without a doubt intentional on the part of someone in control of the aircraft. Who that was I don't think can be proven. Also the satellite signals they received every hour, backed up by the course shown by the WSPR signals seems to point towards the aircraft flying until about when it would have ran out of fuel. And there have been several pieces of the aircraft wash up on the shore of Africa that point to the same area when you follow the ocean currents
Now I would not say that a missile would be out of the question but it seems like there is a reasonable amount of evidence pointing towards it flying for about as long as it had fuel for.
Now this is just my opinion but I have watched a lot of Mentour Pilot's videos on airline accidents and incidents, and so far as I can tell he tries to not speculate but use as much evidence as possible in his videos.
Did you watch the video I put a link to above? What do you think about this video on it?

I am familiar with that aviation YouTube channel and it has some good content. However, given the region where the jet went down and the bad command and control of some of their militaries it seems possible that the facts are just not convenient. Granted I am wearing a "tin foil hat" here, but I just do not believe that everything is necessarily made public.

Back