Small step in the right direction to pre-TSA sanity

Agreed that would be ideal. In fact the prohibition of guns on planes was passed in 1963 as part of a bill establishing many Federal crimes in flight. So far as I know there was never any serious discussion of the 2nd amendment implications or study of what this would really do to actual safety in flight.

Agreed that would be ideal. In fact the prohibition of guns on planes was passed in 1963 as part of a bill establishing many Federal crimes in flight. So far as I know there was never any serious discussion of the 2nd amendment implications or study of what this would really do to actual safety in flight.

In my lifetime a lot of laws have been passed that restrict constitional rights...

I think it has become much worse in my lifetime. I remember as a child that a common expression was “well, it’s a free country” to express that someone should be left alone to do their own thing. You don’t hear that much anymore.

I'm not sure "like" is an appropriate response to the last two posts.... I, for one, sure don't "like" the exponentially increased restrictions on our heretofore constitutionally guaranteed rights and freedoms, but I take some small solace in reading others being similarly depressed about it. Thank you.

I'm not sure "like" is an appropriate response to the last two posts.... I, for one, sure don't "like" the exponentially increased restrictions on our heretofore constitutionally guaranteed rights and freedoms, but I take some small solace in reading others being similarly depressed about it. Thank you.
I frequently have this issue with the “like” button.

Back