Student Pilot License Question

Eric Greschner

So I'm confident I'm missing an important step....just need a little help identifying what that step is! I've set out on a mission to get my PPL. I decided to knock out the FAA written exam before starting my lessons (so once I start flying I can concentrate on that portion) so I've been studying for the FAA written exam through King Schools online training and have completed the course and have been taking practice tests daily passing with ease every time. I'm very confident I can pass the test as soon as I schedule to take it. I've gone ahead and done my 3rd Class Medical Exam and have my Medical Certificate in hand. I applied for my Student Pilot License on the FAA website and have a FTN number. Here is where I am a bit confused on my next step....the application for the Student Pilot license shows up in my portal but the status is "Partially Complete - Ready for Next Action" and has been that way for over a month. What is the "Next Action" for getting my license issued? I look at it and don't get what I'm supposed to do for the "Next Action". Any insight or guidance would be greatly appreciated....with all I've done already I feel a little silly being stumped on this one...lol. Thanks all!

Back