WINGS course question

Only in terms of timing, but there is no restriction. The timing might matter to you if you want to complete a level and get the Wings and/or count it as part of a flight review.

The credits for activities do expire, so if you finish 2 basic, 1 advanced, and 1 master, those might expire before you complete a level, whereas you might have been able to complete a level with 3 basic before expiry.

Let'sgoflying! said:
How many basic courses must be completed before:
a) receiving credit for a Basic Level?
b) being allowed to proceed to Advanced and receiving credit for Advanced?
I could not find where any of this is written up, maybe a link?
I believe it is 3 courses for the online part and then some flight activities. If you go to the dashboard on the site it should show you what you need to complete each level.

No real advantage to higher levels - well other than the pins you can get from Avemco :emoji3:

Badger said:
Do completed courses expire? In other words, must complete all basic level courses within a time frame?
Each course will expire at a fixed period after completion. You need the required number non-expired to apply for a level.

Let'sgoflying! said:
This course

ALC-324
Accident Case Study - Everyone's Problem

directs one to a YT of 20 videos 4-16 mins each

-do you have to complete all 20 to get the 0.5 credit?
-that is a big time commitment for few credits, how does it know you are finished? (I dont want to invest 3 hours only to lean it’s broken ie not giving any credit.)
After the first vid, it continues on to the next one automatically.
Going back to the faasafety site does not indicate completion, or even, progress.
I believe there is a link in the description of the video which you can click and apply for credit. I think you get the 0.5 credit for one video.

Back